• Infertility Evaluation •
• Follow up Abnormal Pap Smears including Colposcopy, Leep, and Cone Biopsy •
• Hysterectomy, Laparoscopy, and Pelvic Reconstruction •
• Treatment for Urinary Incontinence •
• Evaluation and Treatment of Menstrual Disorders and PMS •
• Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy •
• Weight Loss and Smoking Cessation Counseling •
• In-Office Sonography for Gynecologic conditions •
• HPV Vaccinations and counseling •
• STD evaluations and counseling •
• NEXPLANON (3 year contraception) •
• Mirena •
• All types of contraceptions •
• Gynecological consultations, including second opinions •
• Annual or Yearly examinations, Paps, and Breast exams •
Small Incision Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
If you need a Hysterectomy for any reason, wouldn't you rather have the safest, least invasive approach with the least amount of time off of work? You may be a candidate for an outpatient or Small Incision Laporoscopic Hysterectomy. We make 3 incisions, all less than one inch, on your abdomen. Usually you stay less than 24 hours after surgery. Call today to begin your evaluation.
Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
for heavy periods
Keep your uterus, get rid of your heavy bleeding.
Endometrial ablation is an excellent procedure for treating excess mentrual bleeding and
can be performed in our office. No incisions necessary.